Revenue Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne
Victorian Government Melbourne urgently required following position for Revenue Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Revenue Services Officer Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, City Campus
- Parental Leave position until September 2019
- Full Time Fixed Term, 80 hours per fortnight
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Revenue Services team. This is a Full Time Fixed Term position, working 80 hours per fortnight, based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, City Campus.
Reporting to the Billings Team Manager, the Revenue Services Officer will be responsible for encouraging compensable admissions for patients who have such qualification and for the collection of all relevant documentation pertaining to the admission. The Revenue Services Officer will be responsible for the process of:
- Managing Billing and Debtor recoverability to achieve set targets
- Providing leadership of the unit’s strategic and business planning by providing high level advice, data, reports and papers
- Provide conceptual and technical advice and assistance to support strategic planning, benchmarking and quality assurance activities
- Provide business development support for program development and business initiatives
- Ensuring a flexible and responsive environment by planning and managing change and improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that patient debtor performance is managed and monitored via agreed KPIs
In this role, previous experience and expertise in the delivery of revenue services within a complex organisation is essential. Some of the skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Experience in customer service or administration within a health service in the operation and management transactional services, particularly in a heavily regulated environment
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical analysis of large, complex datasets
- Ability to analyse and problem solve when interpreting data
- Knowledge of Medicare, Private health insurance and other funder requirements and processes
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning