Solution Architect Database Migration Aws Permanent Melbourne Jobs Vacancy in Paxus Melbourne
- Solution Architect Database Migration Aws Permanent Melbourne
- Melbourne VIC
- 14 May, 2019 9 days ago
Paxus Melbourne urgently required following position for Solution Architect Database Migration Aws Permanent Melbourne. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Solution Architect Database Migration Aws Permanent Melbourne Jobs Vacancy in Paxus Melbourne Jobs Details:
Paxus has a great opportunity available for an exceptionally talented Solution Architect with strong skills in Database migration utilising AWS which is a key focus and forefront of this amazing opportunity!
As a Principal Solutions Architect, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to raise awareness and accelerate adoption of AWS Cloud within enterprise customers, with a specific focus on how to migrate to AWS database solutions.
Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement and ultimate customer success around migration from commercial database solutions to AWS cloud, developing deep expertise as a talented Architect offering AWS database solutions.
On offer is the scope to further develop your career, with a great salary, exciting project and state of the art cloud/AWS technology. We require a highly skilled Architect who thinks strategically about business and technical challenges.
- Demonstrated track record in overseeing large-scale database architecture, implementation, upgrade or migration projects
- World-class database technical background
- Demonstrable and in-depth experience in influencing senior stakeholders and in large enterprises and partners
- In-depth knowledge of commercial databases such as Oracle, Micrsosft SQL, as well as familiarity with AWS database solutions such as Kinesis, Redshift, Aurora, DynamoDB, and Lambda
- Experience and deep knowledge of database administration
- Experience in database sizing, backup and recovery
- Good understanding of infrastructure building blocks (e.g. storage, network, virtualisation and authentication
- Experience working with enterprise architectures and IT service management frameworks
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Maths background highly desired
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organisations.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mick Powar on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200187865.
Help shape & deliver AWS migration nationally
Excellent Salary, Share & Bonus Scheme
Melbourne CBD - Leading Organisation