Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Perth
Michael Page Perth urgently required following position for Recruitment Consultant Michael Page. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Perth Jobs Details:
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
This is a great chance for a Graduate to start working immediately!
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the international recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a recruitment consultant your day to day will consist of:
- Identifying recruitment opportunities with new and existing clients
- Chase leads and effectively provide ad hoc solutions
- Advise on and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates
- Maintain a candidate database
- Assess and consult to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be influential
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- Experience in sales/recruitment is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and time management
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program tailored to those with or without recruitment experience along with a culture that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development, 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid-year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce