Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney
Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmaceutical Medical Professionals Sydney Jobs Details:
- Global Healthcare
- Northern Beaches
- Onsite parking and flexible working hours
About the company
A multinational healthcare company that are a leader in their field, a company that pride themselves on changing people's lives
About the opportunity
In this pivotal role you will be providing support to the marketing team, that are truly passionate and will provide mentorship along your journey. You will be highly visible in the role being the point of contact for all marketing related initiatives.
- Assist with promotional marketing collateral
- Plan and develop budgets for commercial events and conference sponsorship's
- Support facilities for all marketing enquires
- Business partner with internal and external teams
- Raising Purchase Orders & reconciliations
- Ensure all Marketing and advertising inline with company SOPs
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Marketing/Events Coordinator role
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Ability to look at the bigger picture
- Strong attention to detail
A supportive team environment that have a strong internal professional culture, you will enjoy being rewarded for your efforts.
- Attractive salary package
- Global healthcare company
- Onsite parking and benefits
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gabby Norton, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8717 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com