Production Operator Jobs Vacancy in Alphapharm Brisbane
Alphapharm Brisbane urgently required following position for Production Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operator Jobs Vacancy in Alphapharm Brisbane Jobs Details:
Work type: Permanent Full Time
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Come Join Us
Position Production Operator (full time, weekly rotating shift)
Location Alphapharm, Australia – Carole Park
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. We are looking for those with experience working in manufacturing preferably in FMCG/GMP/Pharmaceuticals industries and have sound knowledge and skills for plant processing. 24/7 on-site security with secured gated parking available on site, Operator Reward & Recognition Programs, Career development and advancement opportunities.
Here’s how this role will help:
- Operation of production equipment in line with operating instructions
- Control of production processes and performing tasks in compliance with GMP principles
- Perform quality checks of products and materials
- Recording of operations in applicable batch records
- Perform the setup and preparation of manufacturing equipment
- Application of Lean Manufacturing Principles (e.g 5S or 6S practices/Six Sigma)
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic workspace
Part of our recruitment process includes completing a police clearance and medical checks.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. These are the requirements for this position:
- Strong work ethic with a high attention to detail
- Ability to fulfil the physical demands of the role – lifting up 20kg on a regular basis
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problems solving skills
- Strong numeracy skills and mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience in a GMP Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- This is a rotating shift position working 6am-2:06pm one week and 2pm - 10:06pm the next week
- Must be eligible to work in Australia (Australian Citizen or appropriate Visa holder)
- Your own transport is necessary as this site is not accessible via public transport
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional approach and how your skills might complement our mission.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications close Monday 26 November 2018.
Advertised: 19 Nov 2018 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Nov 2018 E. Australia Standard Time