Reporting Management Accountant Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Moose Melbourne
Moose Melbourne urgently required following position for Reporting Management Accountant Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reporting Management Accountant Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Moose Melbourne Jobs Details:
- This key role will support all internal reporting within the business, as well as play large role within the budgeting and forecasting periods.
- The role is split approximately 60% internal reporting, 30% budgeting/forecasting and 10% month end duties.
- To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for all things reporting and will be analytical with exceptionally high attention to detail.
- Prepare monthly department/business unit performance reports
- Prepare monthly board report
- Provide travel information to department heads
- Support Finance Business Partner in Seasonal reporting (Brand P&L’s)
- Bi-annual Competitor Analysis
- Actively look for new opportunities to enhance and introduce value add reporting
- General support to Senior Business Analyst and Finance Business partner
- Co-ordinate global travel budget/forecast
- Depreciation/Amortisation budget/forecast
- Assist in roll out of departmental budget/forecast packs across multiple departments
- Month end accruals including marketing
- Ad hoc journals
- Update appropriate balance sheet reconciliations
- Has functional, practical and technical knowledge of financial/management accounting functions and takes ownership of processes and functions
- Has sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, large ERP Accounting Software (JD Edwards).
- Excellent Analysis skills
- Proven Commercial thinking and able to keep up to date with competitor bench marking and business trends and be able to make recommendations from available information
- Proven ability to organise oneself and able manage multiple tasks and has strong attention to detail
- Able to communicate with impact clarity and connection and able to influence others