Clinical Support Officer Executive Office Byron Central Jobs Vacancy in Northern Nsw Local Health District North Coast
- Clinical Support Officer Executive Office Byron Central
- Northern Nsw Local Health District
- North Coast QLD
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Northern Nsw Local Health District North Coast urgently required following position for Clinical Support Officer Executive Office Byron Central. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinical Support Officer Executive Office Byron Central Jobs Vacancy in Northern Nsw Local Health District North Coast Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Admin Clinical Support Off Lvl 3
Remuneration: $29.32 - $30.28 per hour
Hours Per Week: 32
Requisition ID: REQ71331
What you'll be doing
- Holds or willing to undertake a Certificate III in Health Administration or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills including accurate spelling, good comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and ability to deal courteously with people at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in word processing, spreadsheet, database and email software, preferably Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Capacity to work under broad supervision and to undertake a diverse range of tasks as an effective member of a team in a high pressure, high volume work environment
- Current unencumbered drivers licence valid for use within NSW and the ability to travel within the district
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Keryn York on Keryn.York@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 31st October, 2018