Business Analyst Asset Equipment Finance Jobs Vacancy in Peoplebank Sydney Central Business District
Peoplebank Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Business Analyst Asset Equipment Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Asset Equipment Finance Jobs Vacancy in Peoplebank Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
My client, a global Asset Finance company with operations in over 30 countries are looking to hire an exceptional Business Analyst with experience in asset or equipment finance or securitised lending.
The BA will work on new projects and initiatives, for current and new systems and will work closely together with key business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements and issues are translated and documented effectively in order to deliver solutions that bring business value or resolve issues
- Requirement gathering for multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and solution review sessions with business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements, and produce all necessary documentation
- Provide day-to-day business analyst skills to the business as required, investigating issues, providing information, solving problems;
- Manage vendors and other third parties involved in the delivery of project components
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years' business analyst experience working on IT projects
- Prior knowledge of asset or equipment finance
- Excellent ability to communicate with diverse groups
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
Interested candidates should submit their CV to Ellen Barry quoting job number 191650 or call 94094700 for a confidential discussion.