Casual Cleaning Team Member Cairns Jobs Vacancy in Assetlink Cairns City
Assetlink Cairns City urgently required following position for Casual Cleaning Team Member Cairns. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Cleaning Team Member Cairns Jobs Vacancy in Assetlink Cairns City Jobs Details:
"Enriching experiences through equal partnerships."
Established in 1993, Assetlink is an Australian owned facilities services provider with over 2,500 people serving over 1200 customers nationwide. Specialising in the provision of standalone cleaning and security services or a tailored integrated solution, Assetlink support businesses to manage their assets and operations in the commercial, retail, aviation, health & aged care and mining sectors.
We are currently seeking experienced casual cleaning team members to work with Assetlink located at our retail site in Cairns. The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude, and excellent attention to detail. As the position is casual, we require flexibility across 7 days for day/afternoon/night shift.
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior commercial cleaning experience
- An understanding of chemical handling procedures and proper cleaning techniques
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work with KPI's and ability to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Attention to detail
- Mobility that will allow for bending and stretching
- Physical ability to walk for lengthy periods
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Flexibility to be able to work on short notice
To be considered for the position you must have:
- High work standards / cleaning standards
- Excellent work ethic such as pride in work, reliable, well presented and punctual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, sound English verbal and written communications
Assetlink's Diversity Commitment
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.