Warehouse Supervisor Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Sydney Western Suburbs
Michael Page Sydney Western Suburbs urgently required following position for Warehouse Supervisor Night Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Supervisor Night Shift Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Sydney Western Suburbs Jobs Details:
Emerging leading fresh produce distributor
About Our Client
Emerging leading business who supplies to many restaurants, hotels and customers. A family owned business who who have locations nationally - all states. They are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to help streamline the night shift process.
As an integral member of the Supply Chain and Logistics team, you will report to the Warehouse Manager and be responsible for the outbound and pick/pack operations activities while ensuring safe OH&S procedures. Supporting the Warehouse Manager, ensuring supervisory functions are completed. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure KPIs are being met
- Measure and report effectiveness of warehouse activities and performance
- Maintain inventory and storage levels
- Delegate tasks and determine labour
- Identify process improvements and establish innovative ideas
- Ensure quality assurance guidelines are followed (HACCP)
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven Supply Chain and Logistic professional with previous experience in Warehouse Supervision within FMCG. Additionally, you will possess:
- Ability to work NIGHT SHIFT - 6pm to 4am -5am
- Ability to work occasionally on Saturday
- Proven 3-4 years' experience in Warehouse Supervision
- Experience within FMCG - fresh produce
- Current fork lift license
- Experience using PRONTO
- Ability to input and analyse data
- Experience in all facets of warehousing (inbound, outbound, pick pack, inventory management)
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package. There is opportunity to have exposure in multiple different functions within the company.