People Services Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tabcorp Holdings Melbourne
Tabcorp Holdings Melbourne urgently required following position for People Services Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
People Services Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Tabcorp Holdings Melbourne Jobs Details:
Tabcorp is a world-class diversified gambling entertainment group and an ASX50 company.
In December 2017 we combined with Tatts Group and now operate the iconic brands Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing and Sky Sports Radio. We also deliver leading gaming services and products through Tabcorp Gaming Solutions, MAX and Ebet.
Our 5,000-plus strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive familiar brands which ignite passion and excitement in millions of Australians.
This leadership is reflected in who we are. If, like us, you’re a passionate, positive playmaker and you want to use your talent to create amazing outcomes, we’d love to hear from you.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate, to join us on a fixed term 12-month maternity leave cover. This role will suit someone seeking their first opportunity in a generalist role within the field of HR. The People Services Consultant is a key role within the Employee Experience team and is responsible for executing all people-related administration processes efficiently and accurately, and act as the first point of contact for people-related queries, policy and procedure advice.
This role is required to deliver professional, responsive, customer focused services, advice and support to People and Culture business partners, managers and employees which enhances the reputation of the People & Culture division within Tabcorp, as well as an active involvement in HR projects that contribute to the achievement of People & Culture strategic objectives.
How you will contribute
- Ensure that all front of house employee queries reach a resolution and are managed end to end adhering to pay cycle timelines and customer service standards
- Coordinate and process all employment related administration including employment contracts, updating of employee information, higher duties, leave and termination forms
- Position creations, including the monitoring of organisational structure changes and relevant changes associated with this
- Provide advice, guidance and support to managers and employees on HR policy & procedures, award and contractual entitlements
- Work with the People and Culture business partners to educate managers and employees to ensure compliance with policy and procedures
- Generate employment contract variation letters to reflect changes to employee terms and conditions
- Contribute to the New Starter process, including the completion of required documentation, police checks, checking of credentials and liaise with managers to ensure these requirements are met
Our Ideal Person
Either recently graduated or looking for your next entry level opportunity, this role will be a great fit for someone who’s natural strength is in execution, prioritisation and time management. You pride yourself on your customer service and ensuring that our employees are provided with an exceptional employee experience. Previous experience in a highly administrative role or customer service role, will be highly regarded. Understanding modern awards and agreements, will be advantageous, however not essential. Skilled in Microsoft office suite of programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of e-recruit systems (Page Up) and HRMIS (Oracle) is highly desirable.
When you join our team you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs that make Tabcorp the best in class!
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org