Digital Content And Design Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wooliesx Darlinghurst
Wooliesx Darlinghurst urgently required following position for Digital Content And Design Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content And Design Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Wooliesx Darlinghurst Jobs Details:
Digital Content Optimisation Specialist
Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. In response to this, we have combined our Digital and Loyalty businesses under the banner of WooliesX.
How We Roll
We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
Working within the Services Digital Content and Optimisation Team this role helps create compelling digital experiences for our customers that will deliver positive customer outcomes.
As a key business partner, this role ensures ongoing and critical campaign support but also adding value to the process by identifying opportunities to optimise. Further to this, the successful candidate will be Informing best practice of content and imagery on our platforms to ensure a smooth and frictionless customer journey.
Digital optimisation is critical in this role as well as:
- Inform and implement best practice placement of content and imagery onsite to remove friction from key member journeys.
- Manage and optimise site content using Adobe Experience Manager
- Implement experience optimisation, A/B testing, on-site targeted marketing and always-on Content Strategy to achieve the Digital Experience objectives.
- Monitor results and performance metrics, web analytics and voice of customer insights to inform optimisation opportunities.
- Implement the experimentation roadmap (AB, multivariate, retargeting and Personalisation) to improve customer engagement on-site through effective use of the Adobe Marketing Cloud tool kit, in particular Adobe Target and Audience Manager
- Take a customer-first, design and data-led approach to digital experience optimisation
The successful candidate for this role will have a customer first approach with an eagerness to continually improve. Further to this, you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 3+ years digital and content management experience within Financial Services or Insurance industies
- CMS experience using AEM or similar enterprise CMS as well as Adobe Target experience preferred
- Experience in digital publishing or high-volume content distribution environments
- A great understanding of the digital landscape and customer experience journeys
- Proven ability to identify and deliver CX improvements that drive commercial outcomes
- Strong data driven background, inquisitive, with strong experience in using web analytics tools (Adobe, Google) to analyse the customer journey online and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities
- Proven website conversion optimisation and experience
- Strong experience building relationships with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
Be apart of our growing WooliesX business based in Surry Hills. This is a fantastic opportunity that will provide career development as you work on high profile and innovative programs of work.
At Woolworths, we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which is reflective of the communities in which we operate. We value flexibility and we encourage our employees to work in ways that meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We’re social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au