Cloud Engineer Information Technology Services Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong
Chisholm Institute Dandenong urgently required following position for Cloud Engineer Information Technology Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cloud Engineer Information Technology Services Jobs Vacancy in Chisholm Institute Dandenong Jobs Details:
You will be accountable for supporting, maintaining and improving primary network operating systems, server and storage platforms to ensure continuous availability, stability, reliability and integrity of all Institute program delivery and corporate data across all of Chisholm’s campuses and Cloud Environment.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Expand and develop the capability of the Institute Network Infrastructure for supporting staff and students in line with agreed Service Level Standards
- Installation, configuration and administration of the Server and Storage Infrastructure across multiple sites and the Cloud data centre with varied network infrastructure.
- Actively participate in capacity planning architecture planning and the recommendation of new technologies and equipment.
- Monitor performance levels of the core systems to ensure they are kept within Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain an awareness of emerging technology, social and legal issues that arise within the computing sphere.
- Provide expert and consulting advice to ITS Management on opportunities for the design and ongoing development of the Institute Infrastructure.
- Maintenance of Infrastructure including appropriate standard processes and additional requirements identified as needed for the Institute
You will have relevant degree level qualifications in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computing or Business. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – MCSA or MCSE, ITIL V3 Foundation certification.
Crucial to your success will be your proven track record in maintaining and improving a large complex technical environment. You are a highly motivated with excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and customer service.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 9am Tuesday 28th May 2019.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications and transcripts
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Jim Pappas, Team Leader, Information Technology +61 3 9212 5155.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.