Territory Manager Capital Equipment Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Adelaide
Healthcare Professionals Group Adelaide urgently required following position for Territory Manager Capital Equipment. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager Capital Equipment Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Adelaide Jobs Details:
- Newly created highly visible role
- Territories: SA / WA
- High value laboratory capital equipment portfolio
- Newly created highly visible role
- Cutting edge diagnostic equipment, leading with robotics, liquid handling and automation
- Work with a leading ANZ team, keen to impart knowledge and product training
- Thriving territory, established customers but great opportunity for growth
- Competitive remuneration package with great commission structure
- Covering territories: SA / WA + Travels to head-office in VIC
- Excellent organisation, strong reputation in the market focused strongly on career development
About the company
A leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth, and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumables and reagents for research, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, education and industrial applications. With customers and patients focus in mind, they operate ethically.
About the opportunity
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to work directly at senior management level in a highly visible role while developing your own pipeline and broad networks across various customer channels including academia, pathology, research intuitions, hospitals and laboratories.
Utilising your superior knowledge of the laboratory, lifescience, scientific and diagnostic industry, in this role you will be responsible for promoting and selling high value capital equipment across your defined territories, whilst ensuring to identify new market opportunities. Your ability to stay abreast of market and research projects is crucial as is your ability to continuously build and maintain strong business relationships.
- To meet sales targets in line with company strategic marketing initiatives
- To develop and implement account strategies across defined territory
- Employ scientific knowledge to understand customer principles, troubleshoot and add value
- Build credible long-term relationships while managing a long-term sales cycle
- Collaborate with different teams across the ANZ business to maximise all opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Tenacity and expertise within the high-value capital equipment arena
- Strong proven-long-cycle-sales experience within the laboratory, lifescience, scientific and diagnostic industry
- Strong negotiation and project management skills
- Tenders, grants, and institution grant experience is highly regarded
An "interdependently together" collaboratively and supportive sales team who help each other solve problems. Emotional Intelligence and resilience are seen across the team. The business prides themselves on their ability to work cross-functionally and leverage off each others customers and networks while complimenting each others knowledge. You will thrive if you welcome an opportunity to work where a company focuses strongly on development and recognises high achievements, excellence and loyalty.
How to Apply
Click to apply or contact Natalia Fiocca, Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7104 for a confidential discussion
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915102A )