Sales Focused Swim Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bond Eye Sydney
Bond Eye Sydney urgently required following position for Sales Focused Swim Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Focused Swim Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bond Eye Sydney Jobs Details:
- Drive branded sales process from concept and plan to close in line with the global seasonal sales calendar
- Management and budgeting for both domestic and international customers
- Monitoring stocks, repeat production intel and executing stock exit strategies by hemisphere in line with seasonal calendar
- Set sales budgets/targets for all states, NZ and Northern Hemisphere accounts/territories
- Manage Australia/NZ sales agents/assets
- Manage Trade Show activity and initiatives working with the marketing department
- Feedback and liaison with Operations Manager on relevant sales information relating to repeats and stock movement within the retail stores to manage stock levels
- Analyse and action sales revenue and repeat reports
- Report on the state of the market monthly and seasonally to executive team with YTD Sales and forecast (monthly)
- Management and synch of the seasonal marketing activities in line with the global sales / marketing calendar
- Synching of design, sales and marketing activities into the wholesale and ecomm platforms
- Working with the design team to align direction of ranges, setting goals and pushing limits for each season. Imparting strong knowledge of the market, trends, retailers and competitive brands ensuring design is connected to the market and the market is connected to design
Skills and Experience
- A background in swimwear would be highly advantageous
- Relevant contacts and knowledge of the industry
- Outstanding communication, people, organisation and customer service skills
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally as needed
- Must be based in Sydney and be an Australian permanent resident
- Must have a current Australian driver’s license and preferably own car
Please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com and note only successful applicants will be contacted.