Senior Officer Collections Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Sydney
Qantas Airways Limited Sydney urgently required following position for Senior Officer Collections. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Officer Collections Jobs Vacancy in Qantas Airways Limited Sydney Jobs Details:
Senior Officer Collections
- Challenge yourself & add significant value to Qantas Group
- At Qantas, our teams come together to create new and unique customer experiences
- 12-month opportunity, Mascot location
At Qantas, our strong beliefs guide the way we work, ensuring everything we do stays true to our customers and this iconic brand.
The global aviation industry is just as much complex as it is exciting. Our finance and strategy team drive competitive advantage through financial services, responding to change and uncertainty to maintain our leadership position.
As Senior Officer Collections, you will assist the Manager Collections in monitoring, reviewing and pursue the aging of payment receivables in the accounts receivable ledger for the Qantas Group to ensure accurate cash flow forecasting, analysis of issues and queries and the recommendation of solutions. In addition, the role is required to perform analysis on portfolio and identification of trends. This includes communications to Heads of Finance on the portfolio and recommends actions on debtors’ performance. The position will see you ensuring all customer accounts operate in accordance with established Credit Policy and Procedures with maximum collections and minimised debt exposure. You will also assist in providing Management reports and Working Capital reports with appropriate commentary on issues, actions and recommended solutions.
- Diploma / Certificate level in related discipline desirable;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and related Qantas systems
- 3-5 years experience in Collections
- Previous experience in Lean methodology;
- Diplomatic, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of customer service delivery, both internal and external;
- Demonstrated numeracy and PC skills - advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite ie Word, Excel, Visio;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environment;
- Self motivated and initiative to resolve issues within your work area;
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to be pro-active.
Qantas is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace.
Be a part of something special and play your part in the Qantas story – get in touch today.
Applications close 21st April 2019