Lead Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in General Electric North Sydney
General Electric North Sydney urgently required following position for Lead Operations Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Operations Analyst Jobs Vacancy in General Electric North Sydney Jobs Details:
GE Power Services is a P&L, combining the legacy GE Power Generation Services, Thermal Services & GE Distributed Power Services, in a region with $2B worth of order and revenue.
This role reports to the Senior Finance Manager of Power Service. The Lead FP&A Operations Manager will work closely with the country operations team in driving sound business strategies and delivering towards the growth and financial commitments for Power Services in APAC.
- Manage financial accounting of Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) such as CSA & transactional services contracts.
- Conduct transactional order review, costing analysis and related billing.
- Ensure revenue recognition, cash, billing and AR deliverables are compliant with financial regulations.
- Lead the closing processes and perform accounts reconciliation including preparation necessary documentation and explanations.
- Oversee project billing and cash collection.
- Support FP&A in data requests for cash & factoring opportunities
- Develop & drive quarterly estimates/pacing, operating plans, forecasts, reviews, reports (US GAAP) & Blueprints;
- Partner with operation leaders to review estimates, milestones, drive opportunities and mitigate risks, as well as recommending actions
- Articulate commercial & financial risks and opportunities within portfolio, develop and assist FP&A to prepare annual Blueprint, Operating Plans and quarterly estimates.
- Actively participate in contract handover reviews from ITO to OTR (i.e. T&C clarifications, Management Entity setup, payment security, hedging evaluation, etc.)
- Lead process improvements and drive simplification projects.
- Leverage tax, commercial finance and train contract managers as applicable.
- Drive controllership compliance and ensure appropriate reporting principles, policies & metrics are being followed.
- Support internal and external audits related to revenue recognition and project related balances
- Lead the transition of legacy processes to the new PS processes
- Lead statutory and tax reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years of finance operations experience
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create and execute concrete action plan
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Embraces process changes and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Fluent oral and written communication skills
- PC proficiency and experience in ERP platform such as Oracle or SAP
- Finance background (FMP/CAS) or equivalent
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Australia; North Sydney