Planner Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Bechtel Sydney
Bechtel Sydney urgently required following position for Planner Sydney. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Planner Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Bechtel Sydney Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 221163
Bechtel, a global leader in project management, engineering, procurement and construction, has been selected by WSA Co as its Delivery Partner and Project Manager (Definition) for the Western Sydney Airport, a $5.3 billion greenfield facility in Badgerys Creek, New South Wales. This will be a landmark project for both New South Wales and Australia, and is due for completion at the end of 2026.
Western Sydney Airport will provide much-needed additional aviation capacity to meet growing demand in the Sydney basin and improve access to flights for people in Western Sydney. One of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects in decades, the international and domestic airport will open in 2026, bringing social and economic prosperity to the Western Sydney region. Learn more about this exciting project at the following: www.wsaco.com.au.
Infrastructure Global Business Unit:
Infrastructure is not just about physical assets, such as roads and bridges. It is also about providing people with the power, clean water, communications, and mobility that they need. With the world population expected to reach more than 9 billion by 2050, purposeful, smartly, and sustainably designed infrastructure will become critical to expanding society’s access to public goods and innovations that advance individual and community capacity, well-being, national economic growth, and overall prosperity.
Read more here!
- Responsible for schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of engineering activities on a major infrastructure project
- Responsible for scheduling activities with significant non-routine requirements.
- Works closely with the Engineering and Subcontracts department on engineering activities and to identify impacts to the project schedule.
- Supports/performs project organizational and administrative activities. Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to planning and scheduling problems.
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline is required
- 9 Years Project Controls experience in planning and scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on complex project controls issues.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in establishing criteria for project planning, and scheduling activities
- Advanced interpersonal, teamwork, creative solution, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability to schedule complex engineering and construction projects.
- Large industrial plant technology, prior construction or engineering experience is essential
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy of products.
- Recent advanced level working knowledge of P6, Excel, and Access.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.