Team Members Jobs Vacancy in Nando
Nando urgently required following position for Team Members. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Members Jobs Vacancy in Nando Jobs Details:
Are you the One?
- Do you have a passion for great food & amazing customer service?
- Do you want to work with a fun and engaging restaurant brand?
- Do you want to be part of a vibrant, fun and engaging team?
We are looking for a team member to join and be a part of the family.
Brimming with passion and personality, a Nandoca (the name we give to a member of our family) puts everything they have into everything they do, helping create those unforgettable customer experiences.
Nandocas are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers.
- You’ll love to work with people (you might have worked in retail/hospitality before)
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- Good at juggling different tasks
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Be happy working with food (maybe you're a home chef or worked in a kitchen before)
- You'll be able to work at least 8 hours a week including weekends.
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to ignite passion into our beautiful restaurant and deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Here is a summary of the recruitment process.
- Step 1: Complete your application by submitting a cover letter which tells us about you!
- Step 2: We will review your application and if we think you'd be a great fit then we will invite you along...
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to a group recruitment.
Please enter as much information in the track record section of the application to give us a solid overview of your previous work experience.