Team Member Storeperson Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Wangara
Bluescope Steel Wangara urgently required following position for Team Member Storeperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Member Storeperson Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Wangara Jobs Details:
- loading and unloading of trucks
- operation of forklift truck
- permanent afternoon shift position with a global organisation
What is the role?
Our Team Members do a variety of work that is both rewarding and fun. Each day Team Members play an integral part in our business in warehouse and logistics. This position works a standard afternoon shift of approximately, 12:54pm to 9pm, Monday to Friday. The Wangara branch operation is a growing business with a multi-tasking team.
Your role will primarily:
- Operating a standard forklift truck;
- Ensure safety standards are met;
- Pick and packing products;
- Operation of machinery and/or crane operation;
- Loading and unloading of trucks; and
- Support the team and general tasks.
Who are we looking for?
Someone looking for a new career opportunity? Wanting to get back into the workforce? Or perhaps you simply want to grow your career and be part of a dynamic team?
- Reliable, dedicated and diverse team member;
- Forklift operation experience;
- Health & Safety awareness;
- Willingness to learn and grow; and
- Motivated, driven and ability to manage work load.
What are the benefits?
- On-the-job-training to learn our products and systems;
- Supportive and friendly team environment who work together to achieve their goals; and
- Have access to future career development and opportunities within an iconic Australian.
Who are we?
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We are proud to be a part of BlueScope—Australia’s largest steelmaker—and use 100 per cent Australian steel products. We are a trusted name in steel.
We believe that our people are our strength. Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.