Associate Analyst Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in Moody Sydney
Moody Sydney urgently required following position for Associate Analyst Corporate Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Analyst Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in Moody Sydney Jobs Details:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaThe Associate Analyst role within Corporate Finance is primarily responsible providing support to Senior Analysts to facilitate the monitoring of existing ratings and the assignment of new ratings for rated issuers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor Issuers for any market and corporate developments that may impact ratings
- Undertaking fundamental research to support Senior Analysts in the rating process
- Preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling
- Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Contributing to the writing of in-depth reports and publications
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings
- Undertake special projects as requested
- Attending issuer meetings
Ratings & Research Support
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Engineering or a mathematical related discipline.
- At least 2 year of Accounting / Audit experience from a recognised financial institution or an audit firm
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and be results focused with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.