Openings For Internal Audit Managers Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Brisbane
Kpmg Brisbane urgently required following position for Openings For Internal Audit Managers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Openings For Internal Audit Managers Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Brisbane Jobs Details:
- Join a Big Four, diverse and industry leading team
- Work with prestigious clients and projects
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG’s Risk Assurance practice is a market leader in providing excellence in enterprise governance, risk management and control services. Our Risk Assurance team helps leading public and private sector organisations establish or transform their internal audit and risk management functions from a traditional, transactions-based approach into one that can deliver strategic business value.
We now have openings for experienced Internal Audit Managers to deliver strategic, value-adding services to Clients in the Financial Services and Government sectors. We’re looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
As a KPMG Internal Audit Manager, you’ll play a key role in delivering Internal Audit services for our Financial Services or Government sector Clients. Your role will see you:
- Scoping and delivering a variety of internal audit and advisory projects
- Managing a portfolio of engagements that consistently achieve specific revenue and profit objectives and deliver quality outcomes for clients
- Providing technical knowledge, direction and training to people through day-to-day management of teams on engagements
- Focus on business development through maintaining strong relationships with clients during and post engagements and building professional networks
- Develop a deep understanding KPMG’s broad service offerings to identify opportunities to meet our clients’ needs
- Contributing to the development of compelling and differentiated value propositions in opportunity pursuits
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Relevant post-graduate professional qualifications such as Chartered Accountant / Certified Practicing Accountant, and Certified Internal Auditor
- Solid Internal Audit experience within a professional services firm or the Financial Services or Government Sectors
- An ability to lead and mentor people
- Sound ability to analyse information quickly using innovative solutions to solve complex problems
- Highly developed report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare business development material, including proposals, case studies and other industry / sector specific material
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!