Editor Super Food Ideas Jobs Vacancy in News Corp Australia Sydney Central Business District
News Corp Australia Sydney Central Business District urgently required following position for Editor Super Food Ideas. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Editor Super Food Ideas Jobs Vacancy in News Corp Australia Sydney Central Business District Jobs Details:
Are you an organised self-starter looking to join a tight-knit team that likes to have a laugh while working on creating quality content for both print and online platforms? The team at Super Food Ideas is looking for a talented Editor to come on board for a 12 month maternity leave cover contract.
What’s the role?
- Reporting to the Lifestyle Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the editorial team ensuring both printed and online content is relevant, creative and of the highest standard
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A focus on strengthening audience engagement
- Quoting, briefing and executing content creation for our online platforms
- Managing editorial budget
Who are you?
- Experience working in a similar role in a fast paced publishing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- An understanding of and passion for food and recipe writing
- A confident team player, excellent time management skills, must be flexible with last minute changes
- Experience working within the online, content and video space is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
Fast, simple and delicious recipes that make the most of everyday supermarket ingredients! Super Food Ideas magazine provides time-poor people with budget-friendly ideas to help put dinner on the table every night. The team at Super Food Ideas is looking for a talented Editor to work full-time for 12 months at our Surry Hills office.
Where do I sign?
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers