Sydney Central Jobs Vacancy in General Pants Sydney
General Pants Sydney urgently required following position for Sydney Central. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sydney Central Jobs Vacancy in General Pants Sydney Jobs Details:
- Work with one of Australia’s largest & most influential retailers... need we say more?
- Career progression. We know that retail is no longer just a job, it’s a career
- GP PERKS! Think generous discount on brands, GP days & awesome parties
Success for our Assistant Store Managers means that you disrupt the average when it comes to leadership, selling and inspiring your team. Our stores are fast paced and no two days will be the same. We are looking for someone with awesome manager experience who nails the multitasking of in-store activities, promotions, visual merchandising and all other retail operations. You will be a leader in our business, partnering with the Store Manager, Regional Manager and Head Office to ensure you have the best crew, stock and customer experience. You’ll have the confidence to coach and mentor your team and you’ll have a proven track record of driving and exceeding sales targets, with a strong understanding of your local customer demographic.
The Must Haves:
- 2 years retail sales experience
- A minimum of 1 years retail management experience
- Ability to confidently lead, motivate and engage your team of managers and sales assistants
- A genuine love and understanding of our brand
- Proven experience and success in coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Proven track record of driving and exceeding sales targets and budgets
- Sound knowledge and proven success in retail ops including budgets, wages, rostering, VM, stock management, shrinkage etc
- GP Days - take up to an extra 2 annual leave days per year...just because
- Diverse career paths - the sky if the limit...set your own course
- Staff discount - a generous staff discount applies to all products in store
- Incentive nights - parties throughout the year and they are renowned for nights to remember
- Training and Development – it’s your future... own it!
- Management incentive scheme - as well as random competitions with cash and product giveaways every week
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team, and you have the relevant experience, APPLY NOW!