Executive Assistant Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Western Sydney Local Health District Sydney Western Suburbs
Western Sydney Local Health District Sydney Western Suburbs urgently required following position for Executive Assistant Corporate Communications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Corporate Communications Jobs Vacancy in Western Sydney Local Health District Sydney Western Suburbs Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1
Remuneration: $36.61 - $49.24 per hour
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ73172
Where you'll be working
Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is responsible for providing primary and secondary health care for people living in the Auburn, Blacktown, and The Hills Shire, Holroyd and Parramatta Local Government Areas (LGAs) and tertiary care to residents of the Greater Western Region. We are committed to our vision of 'better health services for the people of western Sydney and beyond' and to the delivery of health care or related services in line with our core values of collaboration, openness, respect and empowerment.
What you'll be doing
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply; and where required, WSLHD will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
Checks: National Criminal Record Check
- Qualifications and/or experience in Event Management, Business management or Communications.
- Demonstrated exceptional organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload, manage competing demands, problem solve, multitasks, coordinate resources to ensure deadlines are met within budget.
- Demonstrated experience in corporate event management with the ability to work within a diverse team in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to use a variety of software packages including, the Microsoft suite, content management systems for web editing, and HPECM
- Well developed communication skills, verbal and written, with demonstrated experience engaging key stakeholders and customers from internal and external groups
- Ability to foresee and carry out duties of the position independently as well as conscientiously working to team goals and values.
- Current drivers licence valid to drive in NSW
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
3) For role related queries or questions contact Mathew Nott on Mathew.email@example.com
Applications Close: 1st November 2018