Process Engineer Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting urgently required following position for Process Engineer Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Engineer Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Alchemy Recruitment Consulting Jobs Details:
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is proud to be partnered with reputable mining organisation in their search for an experienced Process Engineer for a 6-month contract at a large open cut coal mine in Central QLD.
About the role:
- Develop discipline-engineering deliverables and supply technical input within project milestones and delivery dates to support project requirements and early identification technical risks and impact to schedule and budget;
- Support the development of project discipline engineering strategy and develop project engineering standards and processes;
- Detailed design and engineering work and execute technical project deliverables;
- Identify and drive implementation of improvement initiatives to increase capital efficiency, productivity and safety.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Tertiary qualification within fields such as Metallurgical, Chemical or Mineral Processing Engineering
- in working in coal handling/preparation
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- SAP, Processmore or Ampla experience will be looked upon favourably
- Post Graduate qualifications in engineering;
- Experience in a project design environment within the consulting, mining or heavy industry;
- Knowledge and understanding of all Australian Codes & associated Design Manuals;
- Technical proficiency across process engineering discipline across lifecycle (study, design, installation, commissioning, operation);
- Proven experience in extractive metallurgy with a preference for coal processing plants including design, interpretation of test work results, plant layouts, process design criteria, trade-off studies and developing process flow diagrams;
- Able to successfully influence and lead successful change in a challenging and complex environment; Demonstrated leadership of teams to achieve high performing outcomes;
- Demonstrated commercial acumen as well as managing technical risk and governance for successful delivery of projects safely, on time and on budget
This is a Monday to Friday role offering a competitive hourly rate. Accommodation is available whilst on roster.