Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne
Swinburne University Technology Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne Jobs Details:
Swinburne delivers excellence in teaching and research in science, technology, business, law, design and innovation. As a multi-sector provider, there are opportunities to apply for jobs in higher education, vocational education and pathways. Or you can work in professional services to support the delivery of quality education. Find jobs in marketing and communications, customer service, information technology, finance, human resources and administration.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA).
- Substantive knowledge of local market statutory reporting requirements. Experience with AASB 15 and AASB 16 will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills occasionally providing strategic support or advice combined with the ability to generate practical and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven ability to establish and maintain multiple relationships to a high level of effectiveness, engendering confidence from a wide range of stakeholders.
- Enjoy 50% study fee reduction
- Participate in regular staff and management development programs
- Private health insurance discounts
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To view the position description or to start an application click on apply at the bottom of this page and submit a resume and cover letter outlining your experience and motivation for the role.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12th October 2018.
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by Swinburne’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.