Customer Service Representative Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Toowoomba
Bluescope Steel Toowoomba urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Bluescope Steel Toowoomba Jobs Details:
- manage and maintain relationships across the business
- on the job training to learn our products, customers and systems
- support, guide and lead a Customer Service team
What is the role?
The Customer Service Representative Team Leader role will interact with customers, manage relationships with external and internal customers as well as “represent” the face of the business.
Your role will primarily:
- Maintain and Manage relationships across the business and with other business functions;
- Create sales opportunities through passive and proactive selling;
- Process customers’ purchases and orders and communicate customer’s requirements accordingly;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Customer Service team;
- Develop the Customer Service team’s objectives to align with the business and provide support where needed;
- Assist to ensure efficient and effective processes and procedures are implemented and maintained;
- Interact with the customer service and pricing teams to ensure the highest standards are achieved; and
- Ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner and systems updated accordingly.
Who are we looking for?
A Customer Service and/or Sales professional who is passionate and driven to provide excellent care to customers. Ideally you will possess:
- HSC/Diploma and/or equivalent experience working in a similar role;
- Microsoft Office proficient;
- Experience in/or related Customer Service or Sales Role;
- Experience in trade/building industry background will be highly regarded;
- Good team building, problem solving, interpersonal and management skills;
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
What are the benefits?
- Salaried role with attractive superannuation options;
- Opportunity to participate in the branch incentive scheme; and
- Access to further development & career opportunities within BlueScope.
Who are we?
At BlueScope Building Components (BBC), we are renowned for our delivery of high quality and innovative customer solutions through our market leading brands including Lysaght and Fielders. We are proud to be a part of BlueScope—Australia’s largest steelmaker—and use 100 per cent Australian steel products. We are a trusted name in steel.
We believe that our people are our strength.
Having a diverse and inclusive workplace enables us to improve our capability and ensure continued, sustainable success.