Nutella Cafe Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in The Kinetic Agency Sydney
The Kinetic Agency Sydney urgently required following position for Nutella Cafe Brand Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Nutella Cafe Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in The Kinetic Agency Sydney Jobs Details:
We are looking for 2 brand ambassadors, one located in Sydney and one in Melbourne to deliver a game changing café initiative for one the worlds most loved brands NUTELLA®.
- Must have a strong understanding of how café’s run, including behind the scenes
- Ability to network and build relationships with café owners and managers
- Understand small business, perhaps you are studying business or marketing at university
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and are neatly presented
- Have your own car and Australian driver’s license (travel costs will be reimbursed)
- Love NUTELLA®
Role and Responsibilities
- Full time for 6 months starting January 14th (Monday to Friday) with some Saturdays required
- Visiting cafes in outer metro and CBD locations. You will network and build relationships with prospective or current café managers and owners and educate them on all things NUTELLA®.
- Delivering conversions for non-Nutella cafes to offer Nutella on their menu.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Must be an Australian Citizen or have a current working visa