Business Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hall Wilcox Lawyers Sydney
Hall Wilcox Lawyers Sydney urgently required following position for Business Development Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hall Wilcox Lawyers Sydney Jobs Details:
About Hall & Wilcox
Hall & Wilcox is a pre-eminent independent business law firm with one of the fastest growing partnerships in Australia. We are currently a firm of more than 600 people, including 78 partners. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane and act nationally for Australian-based clients and multinational clients with Australian interests. Our leadership team was recognised by winning Managing Partner of the Year at the 2015 and 2017 Australian Law Awards.
About the role and team
Business Development and Marketing team in Sydney on a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Business Development & Marketing Manager and working closely with our Insurance and Public Sector teams.
- Assist with BD and client planning.
- Assist and prepare marketing materials including team charts, brochures and profiles.
- Drafting tenders and capability statements.
- Providing assistance with sponsorship opportunities and memberships.
- External communication (newsletters and articles) review and distribution.
- Assist with the drafting of CVs.
- Assist with client events (seminars and networking) organisation.
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in professional services firm.
- strong attention to detail
- ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- excellent research, written and communication skills
- ability to interact at all levels within the business
At Hall & Wilcox, we practise Smarter Law. This means being smarter across our entire business – by being progressive, by our commitment to excellence and by our focus on building great relationships.
We have a strong values-driven culture - our clients and people choose to work with us because of it. We care about our clients, our community and each other. Whether it be our technology or our business focused approach to the practise of law, we strive to change the legal market for the better. We work hard but we also have fun.
- Modern, open plan offices.
- Dress for your day – we trust our people to choose clothes that best represent themselves and our brand, every day of the week.
- Structured learning & development programs for all career levels.
- Extensive health & wellbeing program including healthy start breakfast program, mindfulness training subsidised fitness, team sports and health checks.
- Flexible working opportunities – talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
- Salary continuance insurance.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click the apply button above.