Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Delaware North Companies Kings Canyon
Delaware North Companies Kings Canyon urgently required following position for Housekeeping Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Delaware North Companies Kings Canyon Jobs Details:
Delaware North at Kings Canyon Resort has a number of opportunities for hospitality professionals to join the team!
Are you an experienced Resort Attendant, who is guest focussed and able to provide support and exceptional service across a range of resort operations? This role is designed to allow you to multi-task between departments during work times to meet operational requirements. Are you looking to save some money enjoying a lifestyle with few expenses? If so, an opportunity has arisen for a talented and professional individual to join our talented and dynamic team at Kings Canyon Resort. We are looking for people with a backgrounds in the following areas;
- Housekeeping, including Room Attendant, Houseman, Public Area Cleaning
The successful candidate will undertake duties as directed or required across the resort, activity including but not limited to:
- Cleaning and housekeeping of all guest rooms, public areas and staff accommodation;
- Assist in commercial laundry operations.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily tasks and work with minimal supervision;
- Experience and commitment to provide high quality customer service;
- Similar multi-task experience in a resort or hotel environment;
- excellent communication skills and the confidence and ability to engage with all our guests;
- meticulous grooming and presentation standards;
- substantial experience working with customers, meeting and anticipating their needs
- exceptional attention to detail to ensure our very high service standards are maintained.
This is a "live-on" remote location role. Working in a remote location is not for everyone, so you must think carefully about the reality of living in a remote location for an extended period of time.
In return we offer a truly unique working environment with some great remote area benefits including subsidised accommodation and meals and discounted holidays.
To learn more about Delaware North Companies and Kings Canyon Resort visit our websites: www.delawarenorth.com & www.kingscanyonresort.com.au
Employment may be subject to a satisfactory National Criminal Record Check.