Zero Harm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Brisbane
Spotless Brisbane urgently required following position for Zero Harm Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Zero Harm Manager Jobs Vacancy in Spotless Brisbane Jobs Details:
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As Head Contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have an opportunity for a Zero Harm Manager who is responsible for the implementation of Zero Harm strategies that deliver the highest quality and best trained staff for the Spotless Defence EMOS Contract. This role will partner with business leaders, workers, contractors and customer representatives to foster a positive Zero Harm culture and ensure business goals are achieved.
This fulltime role will report to the Head of Zero Harm and will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the growth and success of the Defence Contract by:
- Providing advice, coaching and support to management, staff and contractors within the Spotless Defence contract on a range of safety issues.
- Implementing WHS strategies that deliver the highest quality outcomes and suitably trained staff for the Spotless Defence Contract.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of the Spotless Safety Management System across the Spotless Defence contract.
- Coordinating safety requirements in relation to specific research and safety projects as requested by the HR and Head of Zero Harm.
- Executing the Corporate Zero Harm Strategy and ensuring Zero Harm outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience
- Australian citizenship and ability to obtain and retain a Defence Security Clearance.
- Tertiary degree in WHS or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working within a Defence or Services environment, across multiple service lines would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate end to end WHS auditing activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of WHS law and a sound understanding of AS4801
- Ability to build relationships with Managers and their teams in order to provide support across geographically dispersed business units
- Ability to develop and conduct training to small groups and individuals
- Knowledge of WorkCover and injury management processes
- Sound computer literacy
- Current Drivers' licence
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.