Media Lab Campaign Manager Jobs Vacancy in Groupm Sydney
Groupm Sydney urgently required following position for Media Lab Campaign Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Lab Campaign Manager Jobs Vacancy in Groupm Sydney Jobs Details:
Media Lab is looking for an experienced and passionate Campaign Manager to join the team working across their client, Westpac Banking Group. This role will specifically work in offline channels.
The Campaign Manager central role is working with the Digital Campaign Manager to turn the channel plan into an effective and innovative media campaign.
It’s the perfect role for someone looking to develop their planning skillset, but who’s not prepared to let go of the dynamic world of investment. Additionally, the role offers plenty of client exposure, and is perfect for someone who wants to either maintain or improve their client facing skills. Our close working relationship with the Westpac team also offers exposure to business units at Westpac beyond the media team.
The channel focus will span across all offline channels, with key focuses being television and outdoor.
Whilst this is an offline focused role, it is important to understand how these channels interplay with digital channels to create holistic campaigns.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Planning Director, and will have an executive and a coordinator reporting into them.
3 best things about the job:
- Allows you to work cross discipline from planning to investment, and in a wide variety of channels
- We’re completely dedicated to one client, meaning there are great opportunities to develop client relationships, as well as gaining exposure to their business beyond media
- It’s a great place to work! We are very well resourced and we all have a great work life balance
In this role your goals will be –
In three months:
- Become proficient on the client’s business and product portfolio
- Developed a productive working relationship with the team at Media Lab, and key agency partners
- A strong understanding of the KPIs and key deliverables on the business, and be on track to deliver these
In six months:
- Built relationships internally, with media, agency partners, and the client team at Westpac
- Understood the various owned and earned media opportunities within the Westpac’s portfolio, and identified possible ways to integrate those into your responses
- Gained a thorough understanding of the key processes and campaign deliverables to be able to produce successful campaigns.
- Management of individual campaigns from implementation planning through to campaign performance analysis/reporting
In 12 months:
- Began to lead portions of the portfolio, end to end without input from Planning Director
- Identified areas for operational improvement across the team
- Established positive leadership position across the agency
What your day looks like at GroupM:
- Acting as a key point of contact for the media team at Westpac, as well as the housing and business planning teams
- Working closely with their digital campaign manager counterpart to turn channel plans into effective and innovative media campaigns
- Attend relevant media briefings from client or planning team
- Help facilitate ideation sessions for brief responses
- Lead publisher briefings and responses
- Trialling new and innovative media solutions for your clients
- Ownership of media plans
- Identifying ways to leverage and integrate existing assets/partnerships through our paid media campaigns
- Lead/share market knowledge as key channel champions with broader department and agency
- Tracks delivery of all the buying parameters, value and benchmarks (Average TARPs, positioning, costs etc)
- Ensures that all Executives deliver on all key responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Trading Director, assist in the training and development of executives and coordinators.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion for the media industry, and a strong understanding of the media landscape
- A keen interest in driving performance of your client’s business
- A willingness to work with econometrics and data driven planning tools
- A preference for a collaborative approach top problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- 3+ years (local) experience who is keen to teach, train, nurture and can work in a dynamic environment
- TV buying skills, primarily for training and development purposes
Good relationships within the marketplace
About Media Lab
Media Lab is the dedicated media community for the Westpac Banking Group. With collaboration at the heart of everything we do, we have developed a shared vision with the Westpac marketing team as well as aligning our values and behaviours all of which are built on a foundation of trust and transparency.
We are a team of 40 specialists working across all paid, owned and earned channels using science & creativity to drive compelling, end to end media connections across the full ecosystem of channels.
Our teams are built around discipline expertise and connected by a truly channel neutral planning and analytics team. Together they apply a scientific approach to planning which guides our thinking working in tandem with deep partnerships with key creative, media, technology, and data partners. This allows us to build bespoke teams to tackle challenges where we are all working as one regardless of background or employer. What gets us out of bed every day is to be known for challenging ourselves and others to push the boundaries of media that propels the Westpac Group ambition.
Our way of working and philosophy makes Media Lab what it is, both in terms of our culture as well as the work we do and the performance we drive.
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.