Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Georgiou Cairns
Georgiou Cairns urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Georgiou Cairns Jobs Details:
Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Western Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Our aim is to be 'the best people to work with'. Our brand is a result of our culture of safety, profit, relationships, people and innovation. At Georgiou, we create a workplace where people excel and invest in our people through all aspects of their lives.
We are offering an exciting new opportunity for a local Project Engineer to join Georgiou in Cairns. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Queensland business unit to deliver some of our new civil infrastructure projects.
What we are seeking:
- Must live local to the area and surrounding areas of Cairns
- Demonstrated experience working on TMR and/or RMS infrastructure projects
- Experience working in a similar role
- Must hold an accredited civil engineering qualification
- An ability to mentor and support the development of junior engineers
What to expect in this role:
- Responsible for the delivery of scope of works in accordance with total project schedule
- Measure and review productivity and through collaboration with the project team, report any required changes
- Maintain and updates contractual schedule/program, including productivity units and EOT’s
- Monitor and review the project task financial outcomes to ensure project targets are optimised
- Understand the obligations and rights under the Head contract to identify, control, mitigate and report significant risks and opportunities
- Collaborate in the negotiation and control of subcontractor and supply agreements
- Build and create lasting relationships with clients and subcontractors to improve financial and productivity outcomes
- Lives ‘The Georgiou Way’ and ‘Safety is My Way’ to with the objective of achieve an exemplary safety culture.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Growing business with career opportunities
- Family-owned business
Please visit our website for more information www.georgiou.com.au and apply via the link or through our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
Georgiou is an equal opportunity employer