Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Link Group Rhodes
Link Group Rhodes urgently required following position for Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Link Group Rhodes Jobs Details:
Link Group is one of Australia’s leading share registry, superannuation and pensions administration specialists. As innovators within the superannuation and pensions industry, we have introduced streamlined systems for trustees, employers and members, and taking a proactive role in helping Australians grow their retirement savings.
About the role
We are currently looking to appoint a Financial Accountant. The permanent role will see you provide accounting services to our clients consisting of superannuation funds and redundancy trusts. As a Financial Accountant with Link Group you will also be responsible for ATO reporting and APRA reporting for the funds within your portfolio.
- Engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver high quality service to our clients
- Preparation and lodgement of FBT Returns, APRA annual returns and quarterly surveys
- Member Investment Choice reporting and unit pricing
- Preparation of Payroll Tax returns and Workers Compensation returns
- Processing of client payroll with payroll service where applicable
- Payment of group life premiums as they fall due
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations and clearing accounts
- Review of cashflow and PAYG calculations
- Co-ordination and liaising with Investment Managers/Custodians/Auditors and Clients
- Manage, drive and own client relationships with a view of achieving AA’s satisfaction, revenue and profitability targets
- Attend and where appropriate present/facilitate to the relevant internal and external Boards, Forums and Events on both strategic and operational matters
- Review of work practices/procedures to identify opportunities to improve quality or productivity
- Drive the implementation of new business processes (including system related improvements) within Client Accounting
- Mentor staff where appropriate, to achieve development, career growth and satisfaction across the wider team.
- Thorough and well organised with the ability to think and plan ahead
- Experience in the delivery of financial accounts within tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate a practical knowledge of all accounting concepts and reporting issues, including tax effect accounting and unit pricing
- Exposure to the Superannuation Administration or Fund Management industries, desirable.
- Exposure to Tax Effect Accounting and Cash flow Statement preparation
- Familiarity with the audit process
Joining our Team
At Link we believe our people are the MOST important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development, competitive salary, staff recognition programs, salary continuance insurance and discounted healthcare.
So, if you consistently deliver to the highest quality and would like to build your career with a progressive company we would like to hear from you.
Primary LocationRhodes 1A Homebush Bay Drive Rhodes 2138
Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Brisbane. Marriott International Inc Brisbane opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Assistant Accountant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Nov, 2018. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.... ... Continue reading -->
Junior Accountant Sydney Australia Jobs Vacancy in Audinate Pty Ltd Sydney. Audinate Pty Ltd Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Accountant Sydney Australia position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Nov, 2018. The role will report to the Group Financial Controller and will have regular interaction with the Chief Financial Officer, Director of Operations, Financial... ... Continue reading -->
Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Foxtel North Ryde. Foxtel North Ryde opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Financial Accountant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 27 Nov, 2018. Preparation of month end accrual journals Update vendors tracker and liaise with buyers to calculate and provide coding when invoices come through vendors... ... Continue reading -->
Entry Level Assistant Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dixon Advisory Group Limited Sydney. Dixon Advisory Group Limited Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Entry Level Assistant Accountant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 Nov, 2018. Access to discounted financial services for you and your family. Evans Dixon’s Sydney based Finance team is responsible for the financial management of multiple... ... Continue reading -->
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Akuna Capital Sydney. Akuna Capital Sydney opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Accountant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 13 Nov, 2018. Assist with the financial audits. What you'll do as an Accountant at Akuna:. Akuna is seeking an Accountant in our Sydney office to join our global Finance... ... Continue reading -->