Cafe Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Arcare Sunshine Coast
Arcare Sunshine Coast urgently required following position for Cafe Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cafe Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Arcare Sunshine Coast Jobs Details:
Reference Number 17419 Position Title Cafe Attendant Employment Type Casual Organisation Unit Arcare Location Arcare Maroochydore - 5 Dalton Drive Maroochydore 4558 Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
FOOD SERVICED ASSISTANT (CAFÉ ATTENDANT)
- Arcare Maroochydore
- Casual Position
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare has become one of the most innovative aged care providers in Australia. We currently have 35 5-star residences throughout Victoria, New South Wales and South-East Queensland.
Our residents are supported by our innovative relationship-focused approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values; Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
The value of relationships in all of our stakeholders' lives led to the development of our Dedicated Staff Assignment model, an approach which completely transforms the way that care and support are provided.
Our internationally renowned Dedicated Staff Assignment sees staff working with the same small number of residents every day. This continuity allows for deep and trusting relationships to develop between residents, employees and families; and this is what makes Arcare a recognised leader in resident care globally.
The primary role of this position is to provide residents, families and staff with assistance in the delivery of meals across the residence and support for the Café or functions; in line with service standards and the Food Safety Program guidelines.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Barista duties
- Delivery of meals across dining areas within a residence.
- Ability to work with other catering staff and assist with the preparation of basic food if required or directed by supervisor.
- Provide support to the retail café area or for functions and events within the residence.
- Provide support for function planning and delivery.
- Ensure the catering facilities cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Assist customers in line with service standards, following the Food Safety Program guidelines
- Model and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Arcare's Values, Relationship-centred model of care and Senses-framework.
Essential Qualification required are:
- Previous experience in a catering environment or commercial ventures such as Cafe
- Relevant Industry Training - Food Handling and Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate 2 or 3 in catering or equivalent
To join our team, apply at company website
All Arcare sites are smoke free. All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check
Selection Criteria Desirable: Previous experience in a catering environment or commercial ventures such as Cafe
Desirable: Relevant Industry Training - Food Handling and Hygiene Certificate
Desirable: Certificate 2 or 3 in catering or equivalent Contact Person Stefanie Collins Contact Number Closing Date 27/11/2018 Position Description FOOD SERVICES ASSISTANT.pdf