Receptionist Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Bupa Sydney
Bupa Sydney urgently required following position for Receptionist Sydney. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Sydney Jobs Vacancy in Bupa Sydney Jobs Details:
Location:NSW - Sydney Metro
We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
About the opportunity:
The Receptionist is responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers and will provide advice and support face to face. The Receptionist will have combined responsibility of concierge duties and general receptionist duties relating to the efficient processing of visa applications.
Please note: This is a full time permanent position working on a rotational roster.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide first level information and instructions including directing Visa Applicant/s to the initial Waiting Room, having confirmed their appointment details.
- Conduct ID /Security Check as per BMVS process.
- Payment handling (EFTPOS).
- Complete data entry into e-medical system and Q-flow system.
- Determine which services Visa Applicants are required to complete (x-ray, doctor and/or nurse).
- Provide support to the Senior Administrator and Leadership Team in management duties, in adherence to regulatory, SLA compliance and clinical quality and safety (as required).
You will be/have:
You will be a leader in customer service & administration. You are inspired and driven by the opportunity to work with a global leader in health care that is on the path towards exciting transformation and growth.
- Experience within fast-paced admin, reception or customer service, with a focus on process and adherence to standards.
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills.
- A professional and friendly manner at all times.
- Time management skills and ability to work within a fast-paced, structured process.
- Proven team work skills and demonstrated ‘can do’ positive attitude.
Bupa believes in hiring the best talent in the market. We are known for our vibrant, high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace, and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work experiences, encouraging innovation, delivering award winning benefits to our employees and being involved with our communities.
Bupa has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring & supportive culture that surround a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find the purpose in your career!
Time Type:Full time
Job Posting End Date18 Oct 2018