Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney
Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney urgently required following position for Brand Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Manager Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Professionals Group Sydney Jobs Details:
- Product launch opportunity
- Newly created role with a focus on NPD
- contribute your expereince in the vitamin and supplement market
About the company
This company specialises in both prescription and consumer medicine, operating in Australia and globally. They are well known known for their market leading brands, commercial innovation and fast pace growth. Working with the seasoned elite of the pharmaceuticals industry this company offers professional training and support with the reward of progression.
About the opportunity
This is a newly created role within their growing consumer team in the vitamin and supplement area. As Brand Manager you are responsible for developing and implementing brand strategy to achieve and exceed sales and market share targets.
- Develop and implement a strategic brand plan in line with sales, profit, market share and spend targets
- Sound knowledge of product, brand attributes, consumer trends in the market
- Financial accountability, including managing budgets and spend
- Cross functional collaboration with wider sales, marketing, procurement, customer service and technical teams and external agencies
- Develop selling material and collateral for the field force, combining traditional and digital strategies
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years' experience in a Product or Brand Manager role
- Experience must come from the vitamin and/or supplement area
- Product launch and NPD experience is essential
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Tertiary qualifications required
This company is an employer of choice, known for their progressive incentives and traditional values. With a team of committed industry experts this company provides stability and an ethical culture enjoyed by the global team.
- Generous salary base and company incentives
- Work close to transport lines on Sydney North Shore
- Strong Commercial Alignment with a Global Business
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Modern offices
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Danielle Jones, Specialist Manager on 02 8877 8739 for a confidential discussion.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915166A )