Sacs Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne
Victorian Government Melbourne urgently required following position for Sacs Administration Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sacs Administration Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Supportive and vibrant team
- Parental Leave position until September 2019
- Part Time Fixed Term, working 48 hours per fortnight
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Sub-Acute Ambulatory Care Services (SACS) team. This is a Part Time Fixed Term position, working 48 hours per fortnight, based at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Park Campus.
- Provide administrative support for the clinical staff working within SACS
- Generate and input of data and reporting, invoicing, reception and administrative duties
- Develop processes and systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy is maintained.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Energetic, thrives in a busy environment
- Excellent administration skills including data entry and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and proactively solve problems that arise
- Excellent PC, MS Office and database management skills
- Knowledge of TCM (The Care Manager), iSOFT, Harrison, HMS, and iPM is advantageous
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning