Temporary Jobs Vacancy in The World Bank Group Sydney
The World Bank Group Sydney urgently required following position for Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Temporary Jobs Vacancy in The World Bank Group Sydney Jobs Details:
E T Temporary
- Maintaining office reception desk by receiving and distributing communications; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; receiving & transferring phone calls, taking messages
- Receiving missions, consultants, guests, visitors & directing them to appropriate meeting room and person
- Receiving office faxes, correspondences, pouch, invoices/receipts and recording into the log sheet, distributing to appropriate person and particularly treating all office correspondence in strict confidence.
- Arranging teleconference and video conference in coordination with IT Team
- Booking, monitoring occupancy and maintaining meeting rooms
- Coordinating catering arrangements when required
- Making travel arrangements for staff, consultants, and missions (accommodation and pick-up) Coordinating visa application process for staff, consultants and missions.
- Updating staff list and distributing to office staff.
- Assisting in arranging seminars, workshops and meetings
- Back up Team Assistant when required
- Performing other secretarial support when required (typing, photocopying, search information, etc.)
- Maintaining office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations. Arranging refreshment, serving tea/coffee and lunch/dinner to staff and participants of workshops/seminars/meetings
- Ordering, receiving, and replenishing tea, coffee and drinking materials. Monitoring daily consumption and sufficient storing
- Checking utilities/office supply bills and ensuring accuracy
- Photocopying, binding, paper cutting etc.
- Assisting in logistics for office events
- Participating in annual asset physical check and inventory
- Handling delivery and receipt of important documents
- Monitoring all first aid kits in office, handling the consumption monitoring and replenishment
- Performing other administrative functions as and when required
- Keeping meeting rooms, staff offices, kitchen and storage tidy, maintaining crockery/cutleries/ appliances in a clean condition
- High school or equivalent diploma or comparable experience
- Hard working and good service attitude
- Ability to work accurately, work as part of a team, take instruction
- Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills
- Dependability & attention to details
- Client Orientation – Demonstrates positive client service attitude; is able to develop good working relations with internal/ external clients
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years.
The World Bank Group values diversity and encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of World Bank Group member countries to apply, regardless of gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. Sub-Saharan African nationals, Caribbean nationals, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.