Central Operations Manager Anz Jobs Vacancy in Uber Sydney
Uber Sydney urgently required following position for Central Operations Manager Anz. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Central Operations Manager Anz Jobs Vacancy in Uber Sydney Jobs Details:
- Deeply understand the customer experience for our Restaurant Partners within the Eats Marketplace
- Analyze data and develop actionable insights. Drive improvements through analytics and creative problem solving.
- Own and drive projects related to customer experience, engagement, safety, compliance and quality. Having test and learn approach to building and scaling processes will be key.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Build automations by using internal tools and writing scripts and queries (technical skills needed listed below)
- Familiarity with and passion for customer experience and empathy for our users
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams
- Strengths in analysing data, exposing insights, and developing cohesive conclusions
- Strong technical skills - Experience and proficiency in SQL and Python
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions. Experience in creating and scaling new processes required.