Administration Support Officer Vpsg Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre
Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre urgently required following position for Administration Support Officer Vpsg. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Support Officer Vpsg Jobs Vacancy in Victorian Government Melbourne City Centre Jobs Details:
The Transport Division is seeking a motivated and hard-working individual who is looking to take on a new role in a unique environment. The Transport Division manages the Victoria Police vehicle fleet and the provision of specialist transport and catering services to the operational departments.
Your duties will include:
- Providing a range of administrative support functions specific to the transport support and fleet management units of the transport division.
- Preparing and distributing fleet reports whilst maintaining the fleet database and records.
- Processing the financial accounts, payable/receivable and general ledger transactions.
- Developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with departmental and regional Transport Officers.
- Assisting with IT related projects within the transport division.
- Attending to telephone and counter enquiries from members of the Public and Victoria Police employees.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Ability to maintain systematic and accurate administrative records.
- Good computer skills, particularly in relation to word processing, data entry and software packages.
- Proven ability in the prioritization of work with minimal supervision.
- Commitment and achievement in meeting a high level of customer service to all clients.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Requirements and relevant information:
- The position will be located within the Transport Division at the Dawson St, Police Complex, 20 Dawson St, Brunswick 3056.
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
Your application must include:
- Response to the Key Selection Criteria – found in the position description attached to the job advertisement
Applications close midnight, Sunday 7 October 2018 - No applications will be accepted via email.
For further information on this role please contact: Christine Jraijiri on (03) 9380 7332 or via email email@example.com.
If you have a disability/medical condition and require a copy of this advertisement and attached documentation in an accessible format or would like to discuss an access requirements/reasonable adjustment for the recruitment process, please contact VPS Recruitment via email VPSRECRUITMENT@police.vic.gov.au.
Victoria Police is a large organisation employing police, public servants and protective services officers. Victoria Police provides support to the community 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
At Victoria Police our goal is for our workforce to reflect the diverse community we serve. We continually seek to attract and retain a diverse workforce which includes people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.
Find out what it is like working as a Victorian Public Servant for Victoria Police: http://www.policecareer.vic.gov.au