Asic Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Sydney
Microsoft Sydney urgently required following position for Asic Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asic Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Microsoft Sydney Jobs Details:
- Design and implementation of ASICs for control and readout of quantum circuits.
- Development of hardware design and test documentation.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle including specification, estimation, design, simulation, layout, post-layout simulation, design verification and validation, integration, test.
- Setting lab best practices and protocols.
- Providing day to day guidance to junior team members.
- Working in accordance to health and safety policies, and take care that your actions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
- Ensure hazards and risks are identified and controlled for within your area of responsibility.
- Bachelor (4 year or Honours) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. MSc/PhD preferred.
- 10+ years experience in analog, digital and mixed signal ASIC design.
- Extensive experience with cryogenic PDKs.
- Experience with building test electronic setups, PCB design, and data capture using Python.
- Experience performing cryogenic measurements using dilution refrigerators.
- Deep knowledge of solid state quantum computing technologies and semiconductor device physics.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Excellent team player and good communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing research environment.
- Demonstrated experience with report writing and documentation.