Senior Digital Developer Jobs Vacancy in Zinc Recruitment Brisbane
Zinc Recruitment Brisbane urgently required following position for Senior Digital Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Digital Developer Jobs Vacancy in Zinc Recruitment Brisbane Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading agency and is seeking a Digital development guru to work as part of an innovative team on reputable Australian brands. You will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure within a dynamic team.
- Leading the front-end development of small and large website projects
- Developing a range of digital campaign material including interactive banners, microsites, landing pages and eDMs
- Social Media and Mobile development projects
- Producing and refining solution architecture
- Ensuring the effective scoping of solutions for client/business needs
- Working closely with the Digital team of Designers and Producers and the extended agency team to meet deadlines
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Proficient in Wordpress, PHP, JQuery and HTML development
- Strong server knowledge and database design experience (MSSQL) is preferable
- Demonstrated experience with Social Media Applications and Mobile development is also preferable
- Experience with creating Flash banners and animation will be highly regarded
- Proven experience working across brands with an understanding of database and product interfaces
- Ability to keep up to date with fast paced digital developments
- Flexibile with the ability to work across a range of projects of all sizes with varying levels of complexity
- Good listening and verbal skills to enable you to work in a creative environment.