Qlik Developer Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Finite Perth
Finite Perth urgently required following position for Qlik Developer Month Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Qlik Developer Month Contract Jobs Vacancy in Finite Perth Jobs Details:
- Global company!
Our client is a global ICT services and solutions company who are specialists in servicing the private and public sectors.
A requirement has arisen for an experienced and professional Qlik Developer for a 6 month initial contract!
Main skills and experience required?
- Experience in designing and developing QlikSense dashboards, reports and solutions, configuring server components (QMC task, setting up the server, server administration)
- Ideally have worked on September 2018 version on QlikSense
- Real time hands on experience with at least 4-6 medium to large QlikView/QlikSense project implementation
- Experience with Qlik sense Extensions and Widgets is mandatory
- Good to have experience with Qlik Nprinting
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code Advanced BI skills and adopting Best Practices and Standards User Interface and Visual Design Skills
- Manage data load in Qlik, data model issues, connects, optimization for performance, transforming source data
- Good understanding of the Oracle Database and writing advanced SQL Skills.
- Strong understanding of the Qlik Sense Architecture.
- Experience in agile projects Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment
- Very Good data Analytical skills, Data Modeling skills, Customer interaction
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with attention to detail Strong Presentation and Documentation skills
Market rates on offer! Apply now for this 6 month initial contract and possible extensions!