Senior Lecturer Associate Professor Entrepreneurship And Innovation Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne
- Senior Lecturer Associate Professor Entrepreneurship And Innovation
- Swinburne University Technology
- Melbourne VIC
- 19 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Swinburne University Technology Melbourne urgently required following position for Senior Lecturer Associate Professor Entrepreneurship And Innovation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Lecturer Associate Professor Entrepreneurship And Innovation Jobs Vacancy in Swinburne University Technology Melbourne Jobs Details:
The Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Entrepreneurship and Innovation will be focused on providing strong and energetic leadership in research, teaching and other professional activities within the Faculty of Business and Law. The appointee will have expertise in design thinking and contribute to the Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship’s (AGSE) flagship program Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MEI). In this role, the appointee will maintain and develop partnerships with a wide range of industries and public institutions.
The Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor, Entrepreneurship and Innovation will also maintain a significant program of public and institutional engagement, working with other Swinburne researchers, to strengthen and amplify existing and acknowledged research strengths of the University, in accordance with its strategic plan. The position is expected to foster and participate in activities that build further on existing links with government, business, communities and professions in Australia and internationally. The appointee will be expected to maintain an internationally significant record of publications, and a nationally competitive record of research funding. In addition, the appointee will have teaching responsibilities, which will involve preparing and delivering classes and assessing students in the entrepreneurship and innovation discipline both on campus and online. The position will also make a strong contribution to the mentoring of early career researchers and in attracting and supervising relevant higher degree candidates.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- An earned PhD in entrepreneurship and innovation or a closely related field with an established research record in the relevant discipline
- Experience in undertaking teaching, associated administrative duties, coordination and curriculum development at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In particular, expertise in teaching design thinking
- A strong national and international reputation as a leader with an internationally recognised track record of research in the discipline area as evidenced by an extensive range of publications in top-tier journals and by measurable high impact outcomes – Associate Professor
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the respective position description for Academic Level C and Academic Level D
- Onsite health services
- Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans - It can help you get the most value from what you earn
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships