Storeperson Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Laminex Townsville
Laminex Townsville urgently required following position for Storeperson Truck Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Storeperson Truck Driver Jobs Vacancy in Laminex Townsville Jobs Details:
- Receiving, picking, packing, and preparing orders for despatch to Laminex customers
- Loading and unloading products using a forklift
- Identifying and reporting any distribution issues or hazards
- Completing paperwork and basic administration tasks using the warehouse management system
- Ensuring tasks are completed in a safe, timely and accurate manner
- A valid Forklift Licence (LF) with relevant experience
- A current Heavy Rigid (HR) Truck Licence
- Strong initiative, as well as the ability to work well with a team
- The motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer literacy and the ability to utilise a warehouse management system
- Experience working with a range of building products will be highly regarded