Technical Assistant Armidale Jobs Vacancy in Nsw Health Pathology New England
Nsw Health Pathology New England urgently required following position for Technical Assistant Armidale. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Assistant Armidale Jobs Vacancy in Nsw Health Pathology New England Jobs Details:
Position Classification: Technical Assistant Grade 2
Remuneration: $26.39 - $27.46
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ67651
What you'll be doing
- Certificate III in Pathology Collections and/or previous experience in venepuncture or a demonstrated ability to learn all aspects of the clinical environment relevant to the Department.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and skills, preferably in a clinical environment, including the ability to communicate effectively with customers, patients and clinical staff.
- Demonstrated problem solving and trouble shooting skills, with the ability to resolve general issues within the clinical environment.
- Familiarity with pathology terminology and requirements and the willingness to learn paediatric and neonate blood collections.
- Unencumbered Class C Driver's License (valid in NSW) with the capacity to travel to any site as required and must be willing to participate in shift type work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and to maintain high quality work output under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills including high attention to detail and data accuracy.
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Anita March on Anita.March@hnehealth.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 25 October 2018