Accounts Payable Officer Jobs Vacancy in Rea Group Melbourne
Rea Group Melbourne urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Officer Jobs Vacancy in Rea Group Melbourne Jobs Details:
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Perfect for a creative thinker who’s curious and can bring fresh perspectives around continuous improvement
- You can be part of a cross-functional group of individuals who are the best in their fields
We are an Australian-based digital media company with a passion for real estate.
Our leading brand is Australia's biggest property resource, realestate.com.au. We also operate the number one commercial property site, realcommercial.com.au, and have businesses that help property developers and other brands advertise with us. Whilst we live in Australia, we've also got ventures in Asia and North America, and have the vision of expanding our footprint further.
What it’s like to work for us…
Our people are our greatest asset. Without them, we would not be the successful business that we are today. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to ensure we hire and retain great staff.
- An annual reward and recognition program for staff who are kicking goals throughout the year
- A day off for volunteer leave, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- An Employee Community Grants program to show you that we care about your community just as much as you do
- Quarterly Hack Days so you can bring your ideas to life (Melbourne only)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Industry leading, gender-neutral parental leave
What you will be doing…
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you work within our Australian Finance Team, which is part of the Financial Reporting team. You will help us to ensure accuracy/integrity of financials as well manage reporting to key internal and external stakeholders. To do this we will need you to:
- Be up for some variety as no two days are the same!
- Create and maintain new vendors according to company policy.
- Process supplier invoices in accordance with internal policies
- Perform a weekly pay run of suppliers according to payment terms
- Maintaining a good relationship with suppliers and assisting with supplier queries
- Assisting the wider REA business with accounts payable queries
What we’re looking for…
We need someone who can (tip to help with applying: if you have this experience please make sure this is on your resume):
- Adapt and thrive in an evolving environment
- Exude a quiet confidence in their skills and ability to get stuff done
- Demonstrate having worked in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across the whole business
- Build strong and effective relationships
- Work at a fast pace whilst remaining diligent
- Demonstrate experience using Netsuite and Zendesk – not essential, although this would be an advantage
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. We need someone who is going to fit in with the team and company culture. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Digitally savvy (being a tech company, we need to know that you love all things tech)
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture - we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should throw your hat in the ring. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.