Replenishment Lead Jobs Vacancy in Target Australia Pty Ltd Geelong
Target Australia Pty Ltd Geelong urgently required following position for Replenishment Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Replenishment Lead Jobs Vacancy in Target Australia Pty Ltd Geelong Jobs Details:
- Challenge yourself in this fast paced, fun environment
- Lead a team of dynamic Inventory Controllers
- Fantastic career development within a large team
Target is on a renewed journey, committed to bringing you quality products, and being the most trusted brand in the market for Australian families.
Part of the Wesfarmers family, this is your chance to join a business that is moving forward. The role will be based at our Store Support Office in North Geelong and moving to a brand new purpose built facility in Williams Landing, Melbourne in 2018 with flexible support in the interim to work between Geelong and Melbourne hot desk offices.
As someone who wants to further their career, you will already have established rounded skills in product flow (from vendor purchasing through to store allocations); demonstrating strong product analytical prowess.
You have strong stakeholder engagement; building cross functional team engagement and driving sustained performance improvements for the categories you own.
As a Lead role, you will be ready to develop and coach a team of high performing Inventory Controllers and Vendor Analysts.
You will be business minded with a demonstrated passion for delivering inventory/supply based continuous improvements in your previous roles.
Areas You Will Influence:
- Lead and develop a team of Inventory Controllers and Vendor Analysts to adapt to and adopt new systems, processes and disciplines
- Business partner Merchandise key stakeholders on inventory management for Business Group
- Providing quantifiable insights, risks and opportunities in a timely manner
- Ensure inventory volumes meet Advertising and Event compliance guidelines
- Inventory execution managed to agreed targets across the BG; incl ensuring timely allocations
- Support Merchandise team to deliver national level weeks cover and availability within company standards
Skills and Experience Required:
- Retail/Manufacturing experience in Planning and/or Analysis role/s.
- Demonstrated experience to drive customer service improvements
- Previous experience leading a small team a bonus
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working collaboratively with Supply Chain and Stores
- Strong level of stakeholder engagement across various levels of the business
- Exclusive Team member discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers Limited businesses such as Kmart, Coles & Officeworks
- Option to support various charities or actively participate in community initiatives or sponsorship
- Variety of financial, wellness and corporate partner discount programs
- Well established and highly regarded reward and recognition program
- Opportunity for eligible employees to salary sacrifice Wesfarmers shares
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by a Recruitment team member.
Advertised: 22 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Jul 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time